Thai food is a perfect combination of exotic fragrant ingredients and spices wonderfully balanced to give your palate a unique experience.
During my stay in Singapore, I got an opportunity to try authentic Thai food and it was the start of our love affair which only got stronger with my visit to the “Land of smiles”, yes that is what Thailand is called, again if you have such beauty around and this wonderful food to eat who wouldn’t smile!!
This curry is the vegetarian version using everyday vegetables in a spicy red curry balanced beautifully by coconut milk.
This recipe is good for 2
- Red Curry Paste (Mainly mix of Shallots, garlic, lemongrass, Galangal etc – Recipe separate) – 2-3 Spoon
- Coconut Milk- 200 ml
- Carrots- 2 Cut in 2 inch length
- Green Beans- 100 Gms – Cut in 2 inch length
- Baby Corn- 5-6 – Cut equally
- Eggplant – 1 Long one- Cut
- Oil – 1-2 Spoon
- Heat oil in pan and add all the vegetables and saute for a min
- Add red curry paste and let them cook for 2-3 Min
- Add Coconut Milk and cover it and cook till the time vegetables are tender (Make sure vegetables do not get mushy)
- Your red curry is ready to be served
- Serve hot with steam rice
2 Comments Add yours
Mouthwatering recipe ! Love it 😊
Glad you loved it!! Do give it a try and share with us 🙂