We all have those days when we want a bit of tangyness and spicyness to our food , for me a good Homemade Chutney always comes to rescue.
Chutney is something that can add a ting of Spicyness and freshness to your food. It can be paired with any kind of food you would want to , its a wonderful dip for Chips, nachos and an awesome sauce for sandwich or wraps or a tasty side dish with aloo paratha or khichdi, the variations to use this versatile food is endless!
There are many variations to a humble chutney, in this post I am sharing my favourite spicy and tangy Coriander chutney (Dhaniye ki chutni)
- Salt – As per taste
- Cumin Seeds or Cumin Powder – half spoon
Hing (optional) – A pinch
- Dhaniya – A bunch
- Tomatoes- 1 Small
- Chillies – 2 (Can reduce if want less spicy)
- Lemon – 1
- Ginger- small chopped piece
- Clean all the vegetables and chop them roughly
- Put everything except Lemon in the blender and blend into a fine paste
- Take it out in a bowl and pour in lemon and mix it
Chutney is ready to be served, you can eat it right away or store it in a airtight jar for a couple of days